Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Thanksgiving Decor by Melissa and Sandy

Happy Thanksgiving readers! How's it going?

We are on the countdown to Thanksgiving, the kids are out of school for the week and I'm working tomorrow then it is eating/shopping/resting before we dive into Christmas!

I usually don't decorate too much for Fall but I got a wild hair and decided to step it up this year. Mom always decorates for fall-her fall decor is on point, unlike my feeble attempt to decorate!

So before all this comes down this weekend and Christmas goes up, here is my decor:



I discovered a photo collage maker, kizoa.com, and it's really cool. I'm still learning (obviously) but I thought it showcased my photos well. Clockwise from left to right: one side of my mantle, the other side of my mantel, my fall flag, and a fake pumpkin and mum. I bought real pumpkins too and set those by the front door. I didn't carve them, I left them au naturel.

Here is Mom's decor:


Clockwise from left to right: Her front table by the picture window, the kitchen window, the front door, the dining room table, and a floral arrangement in the den. Just beautiful!

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and remember we have so, so much to be thankful for! A roof over our heads, a pantry/fridge full of food, and family and friends who love us.

Until next time!
Melissa

1 comment:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

It looks like you had a good Thanksgiving! Just stopping by....