Friday, March 28, 2008

Just Keep Talkin'

Welcome to my blog! Why is it named Just Keep Talkin'? I work as the 10th grade English teacher at a Christian school, my father in law is the principal and we "team teach" since I'm a rookie teacher. One day during my lit. lesson, the (substitute) school secretary kept interrupting our class, wanting to talk to my FIL. The third time she interrupted us, my FIL turned to me and said "Yeah, just keep talkin', keep talkin', I'll be right back" and the class thought it was hilarious!

So when all else fails, Just Keep Talkin'!

Have a great weekend, all 3 of you who are reading this :-) Feel free to comment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Missy,
What a great blog!!!! Even though we are Internet savy we haven't entered the blog world yet. You have some great stuff. I'll look forward to reading your blog at least weekly. Hopefully you will inspire me to get out of my shell and participate or rather blog!!

Aunt Debbie