Monday, September 25, 2017

Body Like A Backhoe

Hey Readers! How's it going? School has started and life is hectic, yet manageable.

One way I like to unwind after a crazy day is by listening to music. I've been hearing "Body Like a Back Road" by Sam Hunt on the country stations lately. Except I thought he was singing "Body Like a Backhoe" (I have a bad case of Chronic Lyricosis). The lyrics talk about going "15 in a 30, I ain't in no hurry, imma take it slow just as fast as I can." Have you ever been behind a backhoe on a country road? Isn't that what the song is about? Comparing his woman to a backhoe? Uh, no. But I still love the song even though it's about a back ROAD and not a backHOE!

Have a good laugh at my expense!

I'll post a recipe next time for a caramel pound cake that I made for Tim's birthday. I will be the size of a backhoe if I don't stop eating sweets, but it was SO GOOD!!

Y'all have a great week!
Melissa

No comments: