Sunday, March 13, 2011

Greetings readers! I usually don't do these Fill-in-the-Blank posts but I liked this one, taken from Sweet, Sassy, Southern, and Classy. She has a great blog! So here is what is on my mind right now.

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW... in the back yard, the sun is shining and SURPRISE! there is a cat back there. In the front yard, my neighbor is running the lawn mower. Spring is coming soon!

I AM WEARING.... a Boden striped 3/4 length sleeve top with appliqued flowers, jeans, and Sperry slip-on boat shoes.

I AM REMEMBERING... how nice it feels to play outside again and what summer will be like when it is still light at 8 pm! I like Daylight Savings Time even though it takes a few days to get used to it.

I AM READING... a bunch of magazines but I need to track down a copy of Tallgrass by Sandra Dallas, the next selection for Book Club.

I AM HOPING... to figure out if it is worth the time to drive over an hour to buy some bedroom furniture I saw on Craigslist yesterday. Tim's time is quite limited these days, not to mention the hassle of moving the old stuff out and the new furniture in. Hmmmmm....I need to think more about this.

ON MY MIND... the people of Japan. I just can not imagine the helplessness they are feeling.

FROM THE KITCHEN... our fridge has a little of "this and that" but I may pick up a pizza tonight for supper. The dishes are washed and I need to plan out meals for the week.

AROUND THE HOUSE... It doesn't look too bad. I have to hang up some of Anna's clothes and neaten up a bit. Sometime I need to scrub my tile floor in the kitchen but it won't be today!

PLANS FOR THE WEEK... This week is shaping up to be a light week. Last week was nuts. I need to start pricing and tagging clothes for my church's consignment sale in two weeks. Plus this week is payday week! YAY!

ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS... an iced coffee from McDonald's, sugar free vanilla to be exact. And the fact that Monkey Boy is taking a rare nap, that is how I can do this blog post!

I hope you all have a great week!
XOXO,
Melissa

No comments: