Friday, May 14, 2010

Food Friday-Suddenly Salad

Oh the crazy end-of-the-school-year madness! I have three schools to keep up with: Anna's, Monkey Boy's, and the school I teach at. Add in a dance recital, awards days, field trips, doctor appointments, therapies, and Tim's crazy schedule, I don't have time to cook elaborate meals. Therefore, today's Food Friday is Suddenly Salad in the limited edition Greek flavor.

I saw this at our Wal-Mart and picked up a box. I try to keep boxes on hand since this is my go-to thing to make for potluck dinners. The Greek flavor was SO GOOD! I added feta, tomatoes, diced cucumber pieces, and basil. WOW! I ate entirely too much of it. I even wrote the Betty Crocker company to rave about it and to please make it a regular offering.

Suddenly Salad has been around for a while and it's so easy to put together and you can whip up a batch ahead of time. Try the Greek flavor, you won't be disappointed!

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!
~Melissa~


Disclaimer: photo courtesy of the Betty Crocker website, I was not compensated in any way for this review. Though if the Betty Crocker company wants to send me a case of Suddenly Salad, you can find me on Facebook :)

No comments: