Friday, April 9, 2010

Awesome eBay deal!

I posted in February how I was jealous of my in-laws new Keurig coffee maker. Since I refuse to pay full price for almost anything, I checked out eBay, or actually fatfingers.com. Now fatfingers.com will search eBay for misspelled versions of whatever you want to search for, with the premise being that misspelled words in the title will have fewer bidders because so few people search for the misspelled versions. So I searched for variations of "Keurig". I hit on an auction for a mini-brewer with an opening bid of $25 and shipping of $9.99. This model retails for $89.99 in the store. It was listed as used, which was ok as long as it wasn't beat to death and it worked. I was the only bidder and I got it for $25 plus shipping!

The box came today and I was shocked to find it was a BRAND NEW coffee maker AND it had 10 K-cups included! I was so excited since I was expecting a used coffee maker with no K-cups. Maybe it was a re-gifting auction, who knows. I'm just happy I got it for such a steal! Happy Dance!

Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Henley on the Horn said...

Woo Hoo!!! Good for you for finding such a great deal!

Seersucker Scrapper said...

Good for you! Love ebay!