Friday, February 12, 2010

Things I Love

Happy Valentine's Day weekend everybody! Since love is in the air, here is a list of the Things I Love.

1. Free mornings when I can update my blog, bake stuff, and catch up on my reading. Like today!

2. Our Eden Pure space heater. MIL gave us this for Christmas and I have slept so well since we have put it in our bedroom. Anna wants a pink one for her room for Christmas!

3. Speaking of the in-laws, I love their new Keurig coffee maker. I am having serious jealousy issues over it. It's #1 on my birthday list, along with a shopping spree to buy boxes of the K-cups.



4. My new VB Euro wallet. My mini-zip wallet was getting raggedy looking so this one adds a nice touch to my purse.




5. My chenille spa socks. My feet are so warm when I wear them to bed. It's heavenly.

And intangible Things I Love:

1. My family, immediate and extended. I'm so blessed to have my parents and my in-laws close by so they can help me with my two little monkeys I call Anna and Camden. And my husband, bless his heart, he works 24/7 during tax season. How he keeps from checking himself into Broughton Hospital every April, I don't know. I wish I had his work ethic and stamina to hang in there.

2. My job. My hours are perfect with the kids' school schedule. Can't beat working two mornings a week which allows me to get stuff done the rest of the week.

3. My mommy friends a.k.a. The Mommy Mafia, The Mommy Cult, etc. The highlight of my week is Tuesday morning coffee with the girls at the bakery.

I hope you all have a great weekend, I'm baking this and this (except I'm using milk chocolate) for Valentine's Day.

Until next time,
♥ Melissa ♥

No comments: