Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Where Have I Been Lately?

I took a hiatus from blogging since it was such a pain to do using dial-up internet. I finally entered the 21st century and I'm on DSL now. So the blogging will resume shortly!

To follow up on the class reunion, I had a good time and it was great seeing my friends again, especially meeting my friend Hannah's fiance Corey. Here is a photo from the event (I'm on the right). Yes you can see my bra strap and also my back molars just about, but it's a good photo.

The most heard comment from that night was "Are you on Facebook"? Since I wasn't on Facebook at the time, I decided to check it out. Now I'm addicted!

I've been reading lots of blogs the past few days and that has inspired me to start blogging again. I've discovered a love for baking so I've got some great recipes to share too.

It's almost time to break out the Lilly Pulitzer wear again so I'm going to focus on those clothes in a couple of posts also.

It's bedtime but unfortunately the dryer just buzzed so it's back to the real world.

Talk soon!

No comments: