Thursday, April 3, 2008

It's a Great Time to be a Fan of The Office

My all time favorite show ever is The Office, as seen on NBC on Thursday nights. The recent writer's strike derailed the show and it has been a looooong time since new episodes were shown. Thankfully, the writers reached an agreement with the studio moguls and all is well in TV land.

The Office is the American version of the award winning British series by the same name. It has snappy writing, great characters, and since I was an office drone for a while, it is very true to life! I don't miss an episode for anything.

Tonight is an Office marathon, hosted by John Krasinski, who plays Jim. John also happens to be starring in Leatherheads, with George Clooney and Renee Zellweger, which opens tomorrow. The movie was filmed in NC & SC last year. Clips from the movie will be shown during the marathon tonight.

John has been getting lots of press for the movie and that's always a plus for Office fans, like myself, who can't get enough of these great actors on the show. I know, I have no life.

Tune in tonight for the last 4 episodes that aired before the writer's strike in November. Next Thursday is the first new episode called "Dinner Party" which, according to different cast members, is the funniest one ever. I can't wait! And don't call me on Thursdays between 9:00 and 9:30 pm while it is on, unless it's during a commercial!

No comments: