Thursday, July 28, 2011

Vacation recap and Lilly

Greetings readers and a big welcome to my new followers! Our vacation was wonderful and went by so fast. We went shopping, ate too much, strolled on the beach, went swimming, played Bingo, watched cable tv (we are "Old Skool" at home and don't have cable/satellite) and hung out with the family. It is nice to be back home and back in a routine.

We took a photo of Camden by the "Historic Camden" sign (in Camden, SC) as seen on the right sidebar. I've always wanted to take his picture by it. He wasn't named after the town, it was the only "C" name Tim and I could agree on since we wanted to keep his initials CTS. Next we need to go to Anna, Ohio and get Anna's picture by the "Welcome to Anna" sign. Now that I think about it, I could take her to an Anna's Linens store and not have to go to Ohio :)

I love going shopping at the beach because the Belk's at the MB Mall carries Lilly Pulitzer (thanks Mom for the Belk's gift card for my birthday, it was put to good use). I bought a navy top for fall. Speaking of fall and Lilly, this came through on my e-mail today and I love this top! I may have to spring for it. It's the Cassie top and the print is Trill of the Chaise.












Stay tuned tomorrow for Food Friday! Thanks for reading!
XOXO,
Melissa

No comments: