Saturday, January 16, 2010

Resolutions

I can't believe it has been one month since I last blogged. Christmas was great, we celebrated Monkey Boy and Kangaroo Girl's birthdays and 2010 is going to be a great year! Here are my resolutions.

1. Update my blog more often.

2. Eat healthier. I could live off Cook-Out barbeque, Cheerwine, and McDonald's iced coffees. Our local mommies group is doing a Biggest Loser challenge and though I don't have much weight to lose, I want to eat better and cut back on the eating out.

3. Make better use of cooking what is on hand in the fridge/pantry instead of spending so much on groceries.

4. Read more. I joined a book club and I need to spend less time online messing around and more time reading books.

5. Strive to be more of a role model to my students. My first priority is to be their teacher and not their friend, though it's a bonus I have a good rapport with them.

Thanks for reading my blog and here's to a great 2010!

2 comments:

Beth Dunn said...

Love your blog! xoxo

SC

Amanda said...

Yes, I hope you have a wonderful 2010 as well! THis list is great, I need to make one of those! ;)

Be blessed-
Amanda