Friday, November 20, 2009

Confession Friday

Hi readers! I have two confessions. Nothing big and juicy like I'm pregnant (of which I am NOT) but two things I have to mention.

I subscribe to many cooking and baking blogs and I have seen a plethora of pumpkin recipes come across my Google Reader. Pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin ice cream, pumpkin cobbler, pumpkin martinis, etc. Confession: I think pumpkin (as a food) is gross. Enough with the pumpkin food! Bring on the chocolate!


I don't get the hype over the Twilight series, especially among women my age. Now I can understand my high school students liking it and my nieces who are tweens liking it. I have not read the books nor seen the movies. It's a teenage vampire love story. Someone please sell me on the idea of what is so great about it. No hate mail please, I'm just curious.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Carole said...

I am with you on the Twilight comment. I don't get it either. I haven't read ANY of the books, seen any movies either and have never had the inclination to do so. I don't see the fascination with it, especially among women my age. It's almost ridiculous watching them overreact over the whole thing.