Wednesday, October 21, 2009

That's So Random

Random thoughts that are running through my brain right now:

What is up with the weather? It's in the 30's in the morning but warms up to the 70's in the afternoon. It's hard to know what to wear or how to dress the kids.

I bought my Red Lion variety amaryllis yesterday. Three years ago, I grew one and it bloomed like crazy. The past two years, the plant never bloomed. I hope this one does!

Gas prices jumped .10 overnight. For the record, a gallon of gas here in Lincolnton is $2.54.

I have a stupid cold. Alka-Seltzer Night Time medicine is my drug of choice to help me sleep. My friend Rhonda turned me on to it in college and I've been a believer ever since.

I read The Lost Symbol in three days. Great book, it really makes you think. The scene where Katherine is being chased in the pitch black Pod 5 gave me chills!

I'm already looking forward to Christmas! I'm trying to decide what to give as teacher gifts and how to package them. I'm anxiously waiting the Southern Living special Christmas edition to go on sale.

I hope everyone has a great day! Stay tuned for Food Friday!

No comments: